[AT] 461 Haybine

Lew Best bee_keeper at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 1 20:55:34 PDT 2007

Hi gang

I just got a New Holland 461 Haybine today that wanted to follow me
home; need a left hub, wheel & tire to get it home though.  If the wheel
is anything "remotely common" I can maybe find it locally?  Probably
most expensive part to ship.  I didn't have anything more accurate than
a tape measure to measure the spindle but it appears to be .75" outer;
1.25 inner measure on the spindle.  Can anyone verify this or better yet
have a hub you'd sell?  Suggest a good source?

Thanks!

Lew Best near Waco, TX

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
11:22 AM