[AT] OT NuGrape, Beeman's Pepsin Gum etc (Country Store)

Al Jones aljones at ncfreedom.net
Fri Jun 1 19:13:53 PDT 2007

John,

Growing up, me and Granddaddy were the main "drink drinkers."  My dad
lost his taste for carbonated water and syrup in his late 20's.  I tried
to make sure when we went to get more fertilizer, seed, or dump a load
of grain that I went with Granddaddy so I could wet my whistle.

Al

PS If anyone is bored by this post, get your delete button fixed.