[Farmall] auction finds

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jun 1 18:55:21 PDT 2007

Jim, if you care to check here are the rest of the numbers. These were on
the "shelves" so I'm guessing they were for rolls of chain.
1790,91, 93D
569088, 89, 90R91

As for what to do with this "contraption" I'm considering hanging it on the
wall of my garage and displyaing my collection of old oil cans and drink
bottles.

John