[AT] AT Digest, Vol 39, Issue 29

Jerry Rhodes jerry38 at alltel.net
Fri Jun 1 08:41:52 PDT 2007

Claude, you say "jump across the sol" are you jumping across the heavy
battery cables or the small sol operating wires? If the sol is not pulling
in it could be the sol needs to be grounded to operate, I have had 4 post
sol that both small post would operate the sol if it was grounded
later

Jerry NW Ohio