[AT] Ford 4000

Danny Tabor dannytabor2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 1 10:30:56 PDT 2007

     I have recently purchased a Ford 4000. Okay I'm
an Oliver guy through and through but Dad likes Fords,
so he'll enjoy having a one around.
     I'm trying to figure out what size equipment it
can comfortably operate. I think I'd like to put a
tiller behind it as well it could be a good candidate
for a wood chipper.
     Alright not having it home yet, I want to ask the
list if the 4ooo has live PTO, also what is the PTO
horse power. I know it has hydraulics on it that run
off the front of the tractor. It has the loader frame
but no loader and probably won't have one but I'll
keep the hydraulics as they are.
      Even though it sat for 2 years outside the old
Ford runs really well and I'd like to make it nice and
enjoyable for Dad to use. I'm sure to be writing the
list again about this tractor when I get it home.

Danny Tabor