[AT] Sending up distress flares......

Danny Tabor dannytabor2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 1 10:09:28 PDT 2007

I remember the first time I planted soybeans as a
teenager. I was on a 4230 John Deere pulling a vermeer
drill. The boss said make sure you don't run out of
seeds and leave blank places in the feild. I was so
scared of screwing up I'd stop after every pass to
check and make sure my box was filled. If it looked
like I could squeeze a bag or two in I would. I caught
some kidding for that but after awhile I figured out
how far I could go before refilling.
      I wish I was close enough to help out as well.
Danny Tabor