[AT] OT NuGrape Soda--now other bottled drinks

Chad Stansbury oldvw2 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 1 10:02:03 PDT 2007

I am on digest so I apologize if this is coming in
late. One of the best things I ever did in the garage
was to fix up an old Coca Cola vending machine. Now on
those hot days while I am working on the Cub or one of
the Gravelys I can have that 10 cent Coke, CheerWine,
or Sun Drop in the glass bottle.

Mattias, I saw you mentioned the taste of Dr. Pepper -
I work for a Danish company and one of my coworkers
was visiting from DK and was asking about this root
beer that he had seen advertised. My wife found him
some and packaged it up for his trip home. Back at
work the next week I got this email saying that I
should thank my wife for the root beer but that he
didn't understand why it tasted like
toothpaste....that had me laughing until I realized
that he was right. He did think that the Oreo cookies
were excellent :)
Chad Stansbury - Central NC