[AT] Sending up distress flares......

Richard Fink Sr nancydick at pennswoods.net
Fri Jun 1 06:39:00 PDT 2007

Landed i can't help with the planting. Wish it were closer so i
could. But i do know what you are going through. I had L4 L5 busted
about 20 years ago. Three operations later was told learn to live
with what you have. It can be done heave pain pill now and then but
just when i do something i know i should not try.
Good Luck try every thing before surgery.
R Fink
PA