[AT] Some Days Tractoring can be Real Fun

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 23:27:10 PDT 2007

Reminds me of a true story...

A collegue and friend of mine called Gunnar has the leading part in this
one.

Anyway he and another friend caught two guy's fishing (darn, I can't
remember the english word for thoose small little critters with claws that
are black and turn red when you boil them) on Gunnars property. They were
going to tell them to leave without their catch and fishinggear but it
didn't go so well. They begun fighting with their fists(luckily none of them
were finnish). problem is Gunnar managed to break the jaw on one of the
fishers (remember this is in Sweden where you have no right to defend what's
yours:-( ) So they ended up in court and and Gunnar was deemed to pay the
"fisher" 10.000 SEK about 1250$ and this was in the late 70's or early 80's
so it surely hurt. But time went by and a year went and the next
hum-hum-fishing was soon to start when Gunnar met the "poor" fisher at the
store. So Gunnar who always been good at speaking simply told the guy " I've
managed to save me 10.000 kronas again so you're welcome fishing"

Mattias