[AT] OT: Ground Temps

Jerry Rhodes jerry38 at alltel.net
Sun Jul 8 08:30:11 PDT 2007

Been in the door for a long time, cann't remeber if I'm coming or going,
...Now back to the H finially found the leak in the hyd pump fixed, ^)(*&&)
nipple coming out of the pump, that thing in heavy, found a 24 yr old pair
of hand to help (#2 son) better than these 69's, now to find some flam red
( that will rise some hair), later

Jerry NW Ohio