[AT] Case Wheel weights

oldiron62 at gmail.com oldiron62 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 11:51:06 PDT 2007

This one has a nice Henry Loader on it and new tires
> all around. They didn't put calcium back in the tires when they put the
> new
<
So are you suggesting he fill the rear tires with Shoe-Goo

  Mark you can get a good bit of weight by useing antifreeze + water, dilute
same as you use in the radiator.
Way I done it was with a garden hose, pour the antifreeze in one end with
other end on valve stem. When hose gets full screw it onto water hydrant run
enough water in to be shure the antifreeze is out of the hose.
Drain hose and same as above until desired amount of antifreeze is in then
fill with water. O  I set  tractor so the valvestem is at or near the top of
it`s rotation. Have not had any problems in the past 6 years useing this
method.
It is anti corrosive to metal and rubber.
Kevin Mosier