[AT] Case Wheel weights

Mark Greer greerfam at raex.com
Tue Jul 31 07:01:58 PDT 2007

I had a 30 gallon steel drum filled with concrete and fitted with three
point pins/brackets for another tractor. It was a miserable pain in the butt
to take on and off and always managed to be in the way where ever I put it
when I was using another implement on the back of the tractor so I really
don't want that again. It would be OK if this tractor was only used as a
loader and never got any implements used on the three point. I'll also need
weight on the rear for traction in the winter when I have a back blade on it
so it has to be in the tires or wheelweights. I'd really like to find some
weights that will bolt to my wheel centers. I'll have to check the bolt
spacing on them tonight and post back here. The tires are 13.6-28 with the
pressed steel centers in the rims. Maybe some other brands will bolt up.
Mark