[AT] Case Wheel weights

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Tue Jul 31 04:27:47 PDT 2007

I had the same problem with poor traction when using the loader on my
Case 430CK, so I built a weight box using a plastic 55 gal. drum bolted
to a three point drawbar and filled with scrap iron. I rarely need to
remove it, but just dropping it down on a couple of cement blocks should
not be a problem. The top is secured to the top link bracket with a
chain. So far, it has worked out very nicely.

<http://public.fotki.com/mikesloane/case_430_ck/t_case_new_counterw-1.html>

As far as using Rimguard, I think it is a great idea and would use it in
place of calcium, but nobody around here sells it.

Mike