[AT] Case Wheel weights

Mark Greer greerfam at raex.com
Mon Jul 30 19:43:03 PDT 2007

I recently bought another Case 430 to replace the one I lost when my barn
burned in late March. This one has a nice Henry Loader on it and new tires
all around. They didn't put calcium back in the tires when they put the new
ones on and the tractor is damn near worthless with anything in the bucket.
I'd like to find some wheel weights for it and if any of you know of some
that are available I'd appreciate a heads up on them. I don't want to hang a
weight box off the three point as I will use some three point implements
fairly regularly and weight boxes are a pain to take on and off - been
there, done that. I'm also looking into loading the tires but I don't like
calcium. I've been down the rotten rims route and would rather not go there
again. Has anyone here used that sugarbeet byproduct called RimGuard? I'd
like to hear from someone who's actually used it rather than someone who
just wants to sell me some.
Mark Greer
Orrville, Ohio - Home of Smucker's Jelly