[AT] Titan tractor print

RonMyers at wildblue.net RonMyers at wildblue.net
Mon Jul 30 10:45:24 PDT 2007

I think I will put all the pictures of everything pertaining to tractors
on the Web so I can claim them as mine and then make all of you pay me for
their use.
Where does this Wis. Histerical soc. get off with this stuff. That
copyright ran out so many year ago that I can't count them up.

I see people put their family tree online and caim that no one can use any
part of it boy people sure have a lot Gall.
Goto the library of congress site and look up copyright laws.

Ron