[AT] Portland, IN show

Larry D Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Sun Jul 29 10:11:44 PDT 2007

I just got an email from a collector friend who has been a vendor at
Portland for many years.  He can't make it this year because of health
problems (scheduled for new pacemaker, etc, in mid-August) so he's going to
have to forfeit his $120 rental fee if he can't find someone to take his
place.  Is anybody on this list interested?  Let me know and I'll put you in
touch with him.

Larry