[Farmall] Farmall M transmission locked up

Robert Johnson johnson_rob at bigpond.com
Sat Jul 28 16:41:25 PDT 2007

Years ago , I had the same problem with my W6 , and wrote to the list for
help.
Initially , I had trouble sorting out the box , then I tried another
approach.
The fork on the gear lever was very worn , it would have to be rebuilt , or
replaced.
I had an AW6 in the shed , a wreck , so I took the gearstick off that , and
found it to be in very good condition.
So , I put it on , and sorted out the box quickly !.
FWIW Rob Johnson.