[AT] Farmall M transmission locked up

Paul pwaugh at mchsi.com
Sat Jul 28 14:11:29 PDT 2007

OH YEA .. mine was the same shift, 4th to 3rd, while disking, missed the
shift, let the clutch out and that killed the engine ... local shop guy came
out and lifted the shifter plate and with a long crow bar, put things back
were they were supposed to be, total down time was probably 3 hours, my
uncle never said a word, but I sure got the message from his looks.

Paul Waugh - IN