[Farmall] Farmall M transmission locked up

PROFARMALL at aol.com PROFARMALL at aol.com
Sat Jul 28 05:59:05 PDT 2007

You might see if its stuck  between 2 gears, My sons H had a worn out
shifter tip , and it didn't totally disengage the previous gear I was in and  moved
the next gear I had selected . I pulled the shifter out if you look inside
you can see the " gates" or shift rails weren't lined up . If you line them
back up it usually will be ok but there could mechanical damage inside if
someone tried to let off the clutch and force it to move. Hope this  helps   Ed Haley