[AT] Brooks, OR Show July 28 & 29

Bruce Fallon bfallon at whidbey.com
Sat Jul 28 07:13:59 PDT 2007

not going this year.  Friday morning going to work on I5 near Alderwood Mall
I saw a Dually pickup with a trailer and 2 nice JD's headed south and told
the riders in my Vanpool I knew where that guy was going.  He also had a
small garden type in the back of the pickup and a small trailer on the
trailer.

Bruce Fallon
Freeland WA. 98249
bfallon at whidbey.com