[AT] Brooks, OR Show July 28 & 29

D8RMAN at aol.com D8RMAN at aol.com
Fri Jul 27 21:54:00 PDT 2007

Dean, I hope you wife gets better soon. I missed you last year in the
thousands of folks at the show. Maybe I'll see you next year. Brooks is the only
show I attend on a regular basis as it is where us Caterpillar guys gather and I
 don't take much time off from work. I plan on taking some pictures as there
is  lots to see. Willard Smith, Tacoma, WA

Willard,

I won't be going this year for the first time in about  8 years.  Had to
cancel out due to wife's surgery.

Dean A.  Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

"He who makes decisions in haste  repents at his  leisure."

www.deerelegacy.com