[AT] Old weathered used-looking tractors

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Fri Jul 27 07:38:47 PDT 2007

Rob I agree with you completely but I got in trouble for saying it once.
Someone on this list a long time ago became totally irate with me for
suggesting that a restored tractor should be capable of and expected to
work.  He said he wouldn't dare risk damaging his tractor by actually
working it after all of the time and money he put into it.  He thought I was
crazy for thinking a 50 year old machine should be expected to work.

My 50 year old tractors work for a living and they haven't had the benifit
of a restoration of any sort ...... yet.

I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Charlie