[AT] O.T. -- Tires; Turf VS Lug

Larry D Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Wed Jul 25 13:14:12 PDT 2007

No they're not the same.  Bring up the Miller Tire site and take a look at
the tread profiles shown.  The industrial tire is going to have a tread
similar to photo A or B under the Skid Loader section.  I'm running a tire
similar to photo E under Lawn & Garden -- Lug.

I'm running a size that Miller doesn't list on-line -- ones that are a
couple inches smaller than the Firestone 31X15.50-15's that they list at
$220 each.  Wheels that large (15 inches wide) are not commonly stocked
around the country, but wheels in the range of 10, 12, and 13 are.

Larry