[AT] Old weathered used-looking tractors

Easley, Greg EasleyG at health.missouri.edu
Wed Jul 25 06:35:28 PDT 2007

Paint is nice, but rust has its own appeal.

When I restored the VAC back in '97, I put a very nice (expensive) paint
job
on the sheet metal.  I hadn't even gotten the decals applied when the
first
chip was knocked out of the paint.

Everything since I've painted in the farm shop for cheap money, or not
painted
at all, and they all look just fine to me.  Correct police can KMA...

Greg
http://www.geocities.com/heartland/woods/1416