[AT] O.T. -- Tires; Turf VS Lug

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Wed Jul 25 04:12:42 PDT 2007

I agree with Len about the R4 tires. When I was a tractor salesman,
virtually every tractor we sold (except for a few tillage only sales to
old timers) went out with R4's. Not only are they easy on sod and have
good traction, but they are designed to resist punctures better than
either turf or ag lug tires. And they last forever.

Mike