[AT] mice & coons

Edward Tabor edward.tabor at zoominternet.net
Tue Jul 24 19:15:11 PDT 2007

I'm told to get rid of beavers, if you put a drainage pipe in the middle
of their dam, it drains the pond, the beavers cannot figure out where
their dam is leaking from and they get frustrated and leave.  We do not
have a beaver problem around our place, although I'm told county roads
plays hell with them flooding roadways and damming up bridges.

Ed