[AT] OT: Oklahoma Centennial

Francis Robinson robinson at svs.net
Tue Jul 24 14:07:19 PDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "H. L. Staples" <hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com>

>I could go on and on, but must get back to work.

 Work???
Heck H.L. I was just sitting here picturing you sitting in a lawn chair in
the shade with a big old glass of iced tea...   :-)
    Is Portland on your list? I'm just not sure this year... I intended to
as always but family medical problems just keep cropping up... I sure wish I
could back up a few years and steer a different direction. I guess we end up
in the same spot eventually regardless. They moved my mother to the Hospice
center about 30 miles south of here Sunday to try to make her more
comfortable at the last. She is in "terminal restlessness". I had never
heard of it but a Google search was most informative (and a little scary)...
Take care and avoid a lot of sweating.   :-)

--
"farmer"

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana, USA