[AT] Old weathered used-looking tractors

Ken Knierim ken.knierim at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 15:43:16 PDT 2007

Dean,
  I never had to worry about that decision... haven't painted a
tractor yet. :) I DID paint a trailer  Flambeau Red to haul my Case
tractors (that I intended to paint) but that's as many round tuits as
I could find.

There is a certain history with tractors that many folks miss out on.
Many folks are quite interested in being the "correct police" on
occasion too.  Tractors are made to play in the dirt and as such the
factory didn't put the same effort into painting them that automobile
manufacturers tended to (IMHO).

Personally, if I was in as good shape as my tractors are at the age
they're in, I'd be happy. I'd LIKE to have a show queen but I like
running them too much for that.

Ken in AZ