[AT] OT: Oklahoma Centennial

Gordon Hart grnacres at pgtc.net
Tue Jul 24 07:18:12 PDT 2007

H.L
Having lived there for 20 years and now back home here in "Lap Land" (15
miles into AR) I have a lot of fond memories of Oklahoma like my wife and
son.
I've been to the "Little Sahara desert"  "The Kiamichi Mountains"
"Sequoyah's Home" and the Oil fields of Bartlesville near Tom Mix's
Place,seen tornado's first hand and a lot of the rest of Okla and there is a
several different cultures and terrain to choose from.

I worked in OKC for a company who does crane rentals, and commercial
construction and builds bridges all over OK which allowed me to see numerous
parts of the state. I teamed with my old boss about a year ago to form a
company here doing Steel Erection and crane rentals. I had a Crane in
Spencer yesterday.

Gordon