[AT] Old vs. New (about TRACTORS!)

Rob Wilson rowilson at wildblue.net
Mon Jul 23 19:58:14 PDT 2007

The coyotes seem to have found easy kills in the city peoples small critters
they bring out to let run free. The local IGA, post office and telephone
poles are posted with lost pet posters. They don't seem to get it until it
too late. I don't think they even have a clue since they only come out to
mow the lawns.
Rob