[AT] Old vs. New (about TRACTORS!)

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jul 23 18:47:02 PDT 2007

Occasionally you hear of a bear up this way but not often. I hope it stays
that way.

  Unfortunately we now have coyotes. While planting beans I saw 3 go across
an adjacent field. (It never ceases to surprise me how the wildlife is so
tolerable of farm machinery running.)Neighbor killed 5 of them--they got
most of his goats first. When I was growing up the only wildlife that ever
caused problems were goundhogs. My how farming has changed.

John