[AT] Dead list TEST

Bob McNitt nysports at frontiernet.net
Mon Jul 23 15:46:05 PDT 2007

OK, Fellow List Members -

I used the Copper Bond epoxy today, installing new lines, check valve, etc. on a Goulds water pump. I was pleasantly surprised at the outcome. To be safe, I allowed a 1/2 hour for the connections to set up, and when I turned the water & juice on, nary a leak anywhere. That was at a hair over 40psi, so I'm confident the bond method will work on most any copper plumbing jobs. Sure saves a lot of torch & solder work. Plus, if you need to take any fittings apart afterwards, just torch them, and they'll come apart just like soldered ones.

Thought you'd like to know.

Bob in NY