[AT] Dead list TEST

farmall36 at vci.net farmall36 at vci.net
Mon Jul 23 03:29:53 PDT 2007

Lou you are getting here ok. 9:01 pm is what time your test came in here. I
was just running through the email before trying to get a bit of sleep.
Everyone be carefull  !  Dont smash your feet !
Makes me about 3/4 crazy, if it isnt burning it is thumpin like a abcess
tooth and or feeling like bein jobbed with an icepick.  Yeah the pain meds
and the sleeping pills aint worth a dime, no they take off the edge if I
take enough. But I never take that much if I did what about next week ?
Never had nothing like this before
and it happen before I could say O shirt.
I sprayed some command + prowl + fusilade over the punkin patch today. Now I
hope it dont kill the punkins ? And got the C ready to bush hog a good size
patch of redroot pig weeds that were growing fine in the pasture field where
we fed roll hay last winter.
Got to try to run all these tractors a bit so the fuel dont gum in the
carbs.
Take care, Kevin Mosier