[AT] AT] Old vs. New (about TRACTORS!)

Edchainsaw at aol.com Edchainsaw at aol.com
Sun Jul 22 20:25:07 PDT 2007

In a message dated 7/22/2007 12:03:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
at-request at lists.antique-tractor.com writes:

AT] Old vs. New (about TRACTORS!)

we  had  that happen with our    BRAND NEW  NEVER UNFOLDED  PLANTER...

3--- cables   one cost us $700  because  warrenty does not cover  mice  ...
the planter was delivered  in  jan  and  this was march---  just as we were
ready to hook it up and line it up...     LOL

these mice   (rats or what ever)    ate  40# of  seed corn in 1 week...   and
  8 buckets of  rat bait... that did slow them down..