[AT] : late model Deere tractor fire--fence and mower

John Boehm rustyacres at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 22 20:41:50 PDT 2007

Last summer, my son pulled a barbed wire fence into
the flail mower. It wrapper so tightly on the drum
that the only way to remove it was to cut each wrap
with a cutting torch. I'm still stepping on little
pieces of barbed wire in front of the shop!

John Boehm
Woodland, CA
Visit my web site at http://vintagetractors.com