[AT] like a spy looking over a wall

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Sun Jul 22 16:41:01 PDT 2007

Then nothing.  They roam around in the yard all the time along with possums,
deer, foxes and who knows what else.  I just rolled over and went back to
sleep.  The slidding door was shut.  He couldn't get in.

When I moved here the house was isolated at the end of a private dirt road
with only about 6 other houses.  Now there is a built out subdivision of
about 150 houses between me and the main road but the wildlife hasn't gone
anywhere so far as I can tell.  It's been a number of years since we've seen
a bear.  Well at least close to the house.  A friend of mine saw one about 5
miles down the road a couple of weeks ago that he swears would go 600 lbs.
We're talking black bears here not grizzlies or something.  To top all that
off I've heard several folks in the neighborhood talk about seeing a panther
in recent months.  I haven't seen it but I sure hope I do. They were
supposed to extinct in this part of the state.

Charlie