[AT] Old vs. New (about TRACTORS!)

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Sun Jul 22 09:39:54 PDT 2007

John,  I've had problems with squirrells getting into the bilge of my boat
when it's on the trailer for the winter.  They crawl in through the vent
lines and have a good time chewing on stuff and building nests under and on
the engine.  One time they even chewed the water pump drive belt in two.
Someone told me to try moth balls.
I dumped about 15 or so into a plastic drink bottle and cut air holes in it.
I put it down in the bilge and so far so good.

Charlie