[AT] Old vs. New (about TRACTORS!)

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sun Jul 22 08:47:38 PDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Greg Hass" <gkhass at avci.net>
To: <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2007 10:50 PM
Subject: [AT] Old vs. New (about TRACTORS!)

> This is about something that has been discussed recently....mice and old
> tractors.  It also can relate to new tractors, as we found out at a party
> we attended tonight.

Its bad enough when mice damage the simple few wires on an old tractor but
when they attack the intricate wiring in today's computer controlled farm
equipment it can be devastating. Thats why I spend a fair bit of money every
year on "blue blocks" of mouse and rat poison and keep all my sheds well
stocked with it so that when mice move in, their first meal is also their
last.
Now if I could just find something as effective for racoons!

Ralph in Sask.