[AT] white farmall cub

Claudeprintequip at aol.com Claudeprintequip at aol.com
Sat Jul 21 11:34:43 PDT 2007

I double checked the s/n on the Cub and it is 1950's vintage.    There's no
question but the original
paint was white.   It was covered by one thin coat of red with no  other
repaints.

Hottest tractor.  TO 35 ferguson.   I replaced the exhaust  manifold one time
and didn't put the
manifold air baffel back on right away.  The configuration seemed  to be a
lot like the old 8 N which
doesn't have an air baffel.    I figured out pretty  quick why the baffel had
to be in place.
Also the transmission case gets pretty hot and the exhaust running under  the
left running board will get your
foot pretty well baked if you leave it there for long.

A cold Grapette would sure taste good after a few hours on the TO 35.

Thanks for the responses on the Cub paint color.

Claude
Tontitown, Arkansas