[AT] Hottest tractor

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jul 20 19:41:05 PDT 2007

Getting the cab full of dirt? Heck, we used to pressure wash the inside of
the 4430--just didn't do the ceiling--thats where all the electrics were.
Then again, we used to wash out the cabs of the farm trucks too.

I remember once I had a hydraulic line under the dash to blow. Filled the
cab so full of oil that it poured out on the ground when I bailed out. I
must have poured and inch or two of Spedi-Dri on the floor. After about 2
days I couldn't take the smell any longer so I pulled up to the water wagon
and turned the hose in the cab for about 30 seconds. Of course then I had to
deal with the smell of pond water!

John