[AT] Farmall Cub color

Al Jones aljones at ncfreedom.net
Fri Jul 20 11:45:59 PDT 2007

If it's an earlier 1950, it's a pretty good bet it was a white
demonstrator.  A good source of info is at www.farmallcub.com  George
Willer (I don't know if he's still here or not) is one of the moderators
there, as well as E John Puckett.  It is a very informative and helpful
site.

It's your tractor so paint it whatever color you like.  If I could
confirm it was originally white though, I would paint it that color.

Al