[AT] Farmall Cub color

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Fri Jul 20 08:07:42 PDT 2007

According to Ken Updike (author of "Farmall Cub & Cub Cadet"), the white
"demonstrator" Cubs were built in 1950. Check your serial number - the
1950 production was s/n 99536-121453. The white Cubs (and other
Farmalls) and considered very "collectible". Most were re-painted red by
dealers after the special "mid century" promotion.

Almost all Woods mowers were painted white.

Mike