[AT] Al Jones

Al Jones aljones at ncfreedom.net
Thu Jul 19 20:24:20 PDT 2007

John, I am about to send an email.  I have been swamped.  My dad had a
hernia repair surgery last week so I have been taking care of his hogs.
Spent two days going to an ag teacher workshop on organic/sustainable
agriculture at the Cherry Research Farm in Goldsboro. We had a bad storm
in the wee hrs. Wednesday morning which took out our fridge, fortunately
it seems to be economically repairable.

Al