[Farmall] 3 point hitch kits for Farmalls

Stan Bass headlight at erols.com
Wed Jul 18 19:34:46 PDT 2007

Just a quick note to get us back on track...
Paul mentioned that his hitch was for a Super C which is a totally
different animal than those designed for the H & M, unless they have
redesigned them since the kit I bought for a C almost 10-15 years ago.
That kit did not use a hyd cylinder at all, but came with two arms that
ran each side of the platform up to the rockshafts under the gas tank.
Seems like we have covered this before but I don't know if we can still
get to the archives anymore; so IMHO the Worksaver kit for the C/Super C
is functional and easier to install (since you don't have to mess with
the hydraulics), but the Saginaw kit for the C is just a downsized
version of the H & M hitch with only one cylinder, a full frame that
mounts to the axle clamps, has down pressure capability, but requires
that you add a remote valve.
FWIW,
Stan(VA).