[Steam-engine] First Show

JEFF LUND lundmachineworks at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 18:23:29 PDT 2007

Lawerence, You are married now.  Being that distracted can get you in a lot of trouble.

Jeff L.

Lawrence Swanz <LSwanz at superioriron.com> wrote: Andy,

Thanks for sharing...as you noted, distractions are common at steam shows.  We just need to keep on track with whatever we are doing at the time.  I have been known to turn an injector on and get to visiting to only find that the intended half glass is now a full glass.  Well better than no glass...but one should never get that distracted.

Lawrence