[Farmall] Farmall H problem

olmstead at ridgenet.net olmstead at ridgenet.net
Tue Jul 17 15:53:50 PDT 2007

John, it's surprising how many old manuals have been scanned in by
dedicated enthusiasts.  Quite a few government pubs regarding machine tool
operation are also online.  If you know exactly what you're looking for,
Google usually can find it.  I found about the magneto manual because it
was mentioned on either ATIS or Yesterday's Tractors forum.  GSS 5035 is
THE book to have for IHC magnetos; it covers everything from Aero thru J4.

-Karl