[AT] ATIS at New York John Deere Expo 2007

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 16 15:34:38 PDT 2007

We will have to make that three members.  I spent Friday from nine to five -
thirty.  I met no one from the list that I was aware of.  Picked on Crawler
Ed for a bit.  Had some good visits with some other vendors that I have
known from past years.  Great to see a few familiar faces.  My walking held
up much better than I thought it would, and I do not think I missed very
many of the exhibits. Had a hot dog and Pepsi at the food stand in front of
Ed's booth. Captured 99 photos and videos. To my surprise, I did not have
even one of poor quality that I wanted to delete.

I have to say that it was the best show day I have had in a few years.
Perfect weather. (How rare is that in NY???)  Low seventies with a mix of
sun and clouds and a just slightly fresh breeze.  Two JD engines that did
not go with me came home in the back of my truck.  GREAT DAY.

Charlie V in WNY