[AT] ATIS at New York John Deere Expo 2007

John Grant jfgrant at zoomon.net
Sun Jul 15 19:40:21 PDT 2007

Well ATIS made an appearance at the New York John Deere Expo. I just
returned home after 3 fun  days. We didn't have a banner or a flag nor a
roaring camp fire but two members and their grandsons met and have some high
quality time together. I was not sure how we were going to separate the boys
but time and major expenditure of energy on their part did the job. Mitch
Daily and I had a good visit and spent some time examining some John Deere
wrenches.  Great Show. Boy's did well in the pedal pull's.   Was anyone else
from the list there?
John Grant