[AT] Tractors for sale!

Phil Auten pga2 at hot1.net
Sun Jul 15 14:32:27 PDT 2007

My neighbor, Gary Hudgens, has these tractors for sale:
	Farmall M - SFW/Duals
	Farmall M
	Farmall Super M - Propane conversion
	Farmall M Diesel
	Farmall 350 - Cultivators
	Case/IH tractor, unknown model, 6 Cyl. Diesel - PARTS ONLY
	Farmall B - Sprayer tank
	International O4 - Has side shields and 1 fender
	Farmall 350? - Not sure what model this is as I could not read the S/N plate
	Farmall 240 - WFE
	Farmall Super C - Propane
	McCormic W4 - Has belt pulley and PTO
	Farmall H - 2 each
	Farmall 450 - Factory LP, WFE
	Farmall 400 Diesel - WFE
	Farmall 350 - WFE
	Farmall M
	Farmall H Cotton Stripper - Ring and pinion are flipped so it runs backwards

All of these tractors are NOT restored, though a couple look pretty
good. I have no knowledge of
the condition of any of these tractors beyond a cursory visual inspection.
Contact Gary at: (254)984-2348 or (254) 760-2753
All located at Belfalls, Texas, 6 miles East of Troy, TX near the
intersection of FM935
and FM438 at the grain bins.

Phil

P.S. Sure wish I could afford that O4. :o(