[Steam-engine] Phoenix lamp info wanted

Rupert Wenig rwenig at telus.net
Sat Jul 14 08:40:47 PDT 2007

Hello Group,
	I've posted a couple of pictures of a lamp I'm trying to find
information on. The links are at:
<http://www.pacificsun.ca/~rupert/Scan0006.jpg>
<http://www.pacificsun.ca/~rupert/Scan0007.jpg>
The first picture is of the lamp alone. The second picture shows the
lamp mounted on the backhead of a Phoenix log hauler.
	I find the design of this lamp interesting so I would like to build a
working model. Any information, better pictures or sketches would be a
big help. Drawings would be even better.

	Also, I think the lubricator shown in the second picture beside the
lamp is a Nathan. Can anyone confirm that?

	Any help greatly appreciated.

Rupert

--
yvt